Charnwood W815 Mini Lathe complete with drive centre, revolving tailstock centre and face plate.
W815 Mini Woodturning Lathe.
A high quality mini woodworking lathe ideal for the production of smaller pieces or where the workshop size does not allow for a longer bed. The bed, headstock and tailstock are all constructed from cast iron to give vibration free ruing but the compact size means the weight is still manageable and the lathe can be removed from the bench when not in use.
Electronic variable speed control allows the ideal speed to be quickly selected for jobs of any diameter. The new cam lock banjo design is even easier to use, and when coupled with the new round bar tool rest is a wiing combination. The tool rest cross bar can be removed from the stem to change the length of the cross bar. Compatible with the Robert Sorby range of cross bars.
We also now include a handy storage rack to keep centres, faceplates and service tools in one place and ready to go. Supplied with four prong drive centre, revolving tail centre, 150mm (6″) tool rest cross bar with 12mm diameter stem, 75mm (3″) diameter faceplate, cable and plug.
- Distance between centres 300mm
- Distance over bed 200mm (8″ bowl capacity)
- Motor (carbon brush) 250w
- Speeds 750 – 3200rpm
- Spindle thread size 1″ x 8tpi
- Head and tailstock tapers 1MT
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 690mm x 220mm x 310mm
- Weight 20kg
- Rating Hobby Warranty 1 Year.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VIEW VIDEO.
- Extra carriage charges may apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please enquire.