Scheppach HS100S 250mm Table Saw 2000watt motor supplied with 24TCT & 48TCT saw blades
£175.95 Inc. VATSKU: HS100S
Scheppach HS100S 250mm Table Saw 2000watt motor 230volt
A great machine for the home workshop the Scheppach HS100S table saw has a generous 85mm depth of cut with a powerful 2000watt motor. It has a rise and fall blade that will tilt to 45 degrees for all those bevel cuts so it can cope with most projects around the home. It comes complete with leg stand rip fence guide, mitre / cross cut guide and a dust outlet to the rear of the machine.
Scheppach HS100S 250mm Table Saw 2000 watt motor 230volt complete with leg stand.
THE SCHEPPACH 250mm Table saw is a key machine for any home workshop for the carpenter or woodworker / joiner. The features and ease of use of the Scheppach HS100S table saw makes it ideal for various skill levels and applications. Not recommended for commercial use.
• Powerful 2000 Watt motor
• Left and right extension tables enable easy adjustment of the table size to suit the application and work-piece
• Leg stand included as standard
• Max cutting depths 85 mm
• Blade Spec: TCT blade 250 mm (10″) diameter
• Includes carbide tipped blade
• Dual bevel and height adjustment control knob
• Includes safety blade guard, mitre gauge and rip fence
Dimensions: L x W x H 940 x 642 x 830 mm
Saw blade Ø: 250 x 30 mm
Table size: 642 x 485 mm
Table size with extension: 642 x 940 mm
Table height: 830 mm
Cutting depth at 90°: 85 mm
Cutting depth at 45°: 65 mm
Motor: 220 – 240 Volt
Input: 2000 W