SIP 08970 CW2000 Electric Pressure Washer
£125.90 Inc. VATSKU: SIP08970
The SIP (08970) CW2000 Electric Pressure Washer is designed for efficiency and power, built with a Total Stop function which stops power when not in use, for lower energy use, reduced wear, and higher savings, and all-metal Axial pump for added durability.
SIP 08970 Electric Pressure Washer Brushless Quiet running Induction Motor
The SIP CW2000 Electric Pressure Washer is designed for efficiency and power, built with a Total Stop function which stops power when not in use, for lower energy use, reduced wear, and higher savings, and all-metal Axial pump for added durability.
Perfect for a range of light commercial applications.
- 4000psi (275bar) turbo pressure; 360ltr/hr flow rate
- Versatile lance with interchangeable nozzles including turbo
- Heavy-duty all-metal Axial pump for added durability
- Total Stop function for higher energy and cost savings
- Extra-large wheels for movement on uneven terrain
The SIP CW2000 Electric Pressure Washer is supplied with interchangeable nozzle head which includes a twist-on high pressure head and turbo nozzle head ideal for even the most stubborn cleaning, whilst Total Stop stops power when not in use for lower energy use and wear, and higher savings.
An all-metal Axial pump provides added efficiency, power, and durability.
- 4000psi (275bar) EWP* turbo lance working pressure
- 2030psi (140bar) max. pressure and 360ltr/hr flow rate
- Heavy-duty all-metal Axial pump and brushless induction motor
- Total Stop function stops power when the machine is not in use, for reduced energy consumption, higher cost savings, and reduced pump wear and tear
- Lance with interchangeable nozzle heads including twist-on high pressure head and turbo nozzle head for versatility in all applications
- 6mtr hose and integrated hose storage hanger to keep hose tidy
- Extra-large wheels for easy movement on uneven terrain
- Clip-on foam and detergent assembly and foam bottle
- Ideal for light commercial applications
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Designed in Italy
*EWP (Equivalent Working Pressure) with turbo nozzle/lance action.
|*EWP 4000psi (275bar)
|Water Flow Rate:
|575(H) x 365(W) x 365mm(D)