Item No: 01443
SIP 01443 Beech Work Bench with two vices.
SIP 01443 Beech Work Bench
The SIP Beech Workbench is a robust and modern version of a traditional bench built from high-quality and environmentally-friendly, manufactured from 100% sustainable forests, designed to be extremely versatile in offering practical storage and support.
Perfect for domestic and trade workshop applications.
- 1320mm x 610mm large work surface for all workpieces
- 865mm bench height for optimal user comfort and safety
- Integrated waist-high storage and low level drawers
- 2 integral vices for simple workpiece positioning
- Supplied with pegs for secure positioning
The SIP Beech Workbench echoes classical workbenches that are a staple in garages, workshops, and various other environments, but brings in a new era of comfort and design that make it just as essential as those that came before.
This latest iteration is manufactured from the highest quality beech, sourced from 100% sustainable forests, offers the same robust support and hardiness of traditional benches without the harm to the environment.
- 1320mm x 610mm large work surface for all workpieces, supporting larger or irregular sized timber easily and safely
- 865mm bench height for optimal user comfort, safety, and strain reduction
- Waist-high storage and lower full-length storage drawers perfect for small tools
- 2 integral vices offer easy and safe securing of various workpieces
- Supplied with 4x metal and 4x wooden holding pegs for positioning
- Ideal for domestic and trade workshop tasks
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty