Sedgwick 571 Mk2 - 1phase Hollow chisel morticer.
Designed over forty years ago the 571Mk2 is probably the best-proven morticer on the market. With more than ten thousand machines in use throughout the world, its reputation for power, accuracy, reliability, and ease of operation make it regarded by many as 'the industry standard'. A cast iron base, column, table and slideways provide a rigid and durable mainframe assembly, onto which is mounted the cast iron chisel head and motor. The chisel head assembly is counterbalanced by a weight, giving fingertip control to the rise and fall and eliminating breakages associated with spring type mechanisms.The 1.1kw industrial fan cooled motor fitted with a 13mm adjustable chuck provides ample power for continuous duties.
- Max chisel size softwood : 25mm
- Max chisel size hardwood : 19mm
- Timber capacity : 255 x 180mm
- Stroke of chisel head : 125mm
- Maximum height under chisel : 255mm
- Max. clamping timber capacity : 180mm
- Motor : 1.1kw 1phase 230volt
- Table movement longitudinal : 400mm
- Table movement lateral : 90mm
- Weight : 221kg
- *HEAVY MACHINE TAIL LIFT DELIVERY*
- (Carriage extra for Highlands & Islands, please ask)