Charnwood W740 10″ depth bandsaw x 16″ cutting width comes complete with FREE wheel kit.
A large trade rated woodworking bandsaw packed with features you would expect to find on a machine ready for professional use. 16″ diameter balanced wheels and a powerful 3hp induction motor give this bandsaw serious cutting capacities ideal for a production workshop or ambitious woodturner. The angle of the heavy cast iron table is adjusted by a handle at the rear and the work is guided by using either the quick lock rip fence, with a scale in both metric and imperial, or a well made sliding mitre fence for crosscutting.
Setting the bandsaw blade tension correctly is made simple with the addition of a quick release lever and a tension indicator. A wheel kit gives the user complete freedom to move the bandsaw around the workshop. The Charnwood W740 woodworking bandsaw comes supplied with rip fence, a cast metal sliding mitre guide and fence adjustable 60 degrees each way with preset stops, 25mm woodcutting blade, 2 x 100mm diameter extraction outlets, cable & plug. Plus, for a limited time, the wheel kit.
- Maximum cutting depth: 255mm (10″)
- Throat width: 410mm (16″)
- Table size: 550mm x 450mm
- Table height: 890mm
- Table tilt: -10 to +45
- Cutting speed: 420 & 840m/min
- Motor: (induction) 2200w (3hp) 1-phase 240volt.
- Blade length: 3345mm
- Blade widths: 10-37mm (3/8″ – 1 1/2″)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 1000mm x 800mm x 1760mm
- Weight: 150kg
- Rating: Trade Warranty: 1 Year
- Extra carriage charges may apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please enquire.