W020 Charnwood router table, NEW UPGRADED MODEL
NEW features include
- Large Fence, 2 x 460mm x 150mm
- Two adjustable vertical hold down feather boards
- Adjustable horizontal feather board
- Set of four fence shims to allow the outfeed fence to be stepped out up to 4.5mm
- Centralising jig to allow the router to be easily lined up in the centre of the aperture
- Redesigned universal router clamps to allow removal and refitting of the router in under a minute without losing your settings
- Scale mounted in the table for setting the fence
A heavy weight router table with a solid one piece cast iron top.
- Precision Ground Cast Iron Table
- Hinged Top for Access to Router
- Large fence
- Spring Loaded Feather boards
- T-Slot Mitre Guide
- 68mm Diameter Extraction Outlet
- Floorstand Included
The rigid steel floorstand provides a comfortable working height for handling large panels. The table top is hinged to the floorstand and can be raised up, using the lifting handles provided, making the router more accessible when adjustments are needed. The table aperture is 100mm diameter with insert rings provided to reduce this size when using smaller diameter cutters.
Secure clamping of the work piece is achieved by setting the 2 fence mounted feather boards, to hold the work down against the table top and the front feather board to hold the work up against the fence. Using this method edge mouldings can safely be cut onto small pieces such as beading or picture frames.
There is also a scale mounted into the table to act as a guide when setting the fence.
The new centralising jig allows you to set your router accurately into the middle of the aperture within seconds. It also holds the router in place whilst you set the clamps underneath the table so you no longer need 2 pairs of hands!
The new design of router clamps is ideal for users who want to regularly remove the router and then refit it without losing the settings, saving time and effort.
For the odd job where the whole face is being removed, a set of shims are supplied that can be added to the outfeed fence to step it out and provide support to the work piece. Four shims are supplied allowing up to a 4.5mm step in 0.5mm increments.
The cast metal mitre fence runs in a T-slot and is particularly accurate on this model. The guide swings from 90 to 30 degrees each way with locater stops at 45 degrees and a further stop at 90 degrees for accurate end grain work.
The clamping system, used to attach the router to the table, is universal allowing any sized router from any manufacturer to be used.
Supplied with 4 rubber feet, mitre guide, 68mm extraction outlet and insert rings for 60mm and 30mm diameters.
|Table size||680mm x 510mm|
|Cutter aperture||30mm, 60mm & 100mm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||860mm x 660mm x 1120mm|
If mobility is needed due to space constraints in your workshop, our universal wheel base fits this router table very well and enables it to be effortlessly moved around.
- Extra carriage charges may apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please enquire.