Save £££s please phone for best price 01539 733774.
Sedgwick TA450 Mk2 - 3phase table saw.
The backbone of a joinery shop is its sawbench. It should be powerful, accurate, reliable and simple and safe to operate. The Sedgwick range of saws are designed with this in mind, and offer oustanding value for money. Their strength is in their construction, precision engineering, and the use of best quality components.
- Saw blade dia.: 450mm
- Bore : 30mm
- Saw blade projection @90 degrees : 155mm
- Saw blade projection 45 degrees : 105mm
- Spindle speed: 3000rpm
- Motor : 5.5kw 3phase 440volt
- Table size : 1125mm x 1000mm wide
- Table Height : 850mm
- Distance saw to fence : 915mm
- Rip fence with micro adj.: 825x75mm
- Dust outlet at rear : 150mm
- Dust outlet top guard : 100mm
- Total air volume required: 1445CMH
- Weight : 425kg
- Cross cut table, optional extra 600 x 350mm wide
- Distance saw to cross cut fence : 620mm
- *HEAVY MACHINE TAIL LIFT DELIVERY.
- Extra carriage charge for the Highlands.
- Polycabonate overhead sawguard with 100mm dia extraction outlet
- Electro magnetic braked motor
- Thermal overload no volt release protection
- Lock off emergency stop button
- Lock off emergency foot switch
- Lockable isolator