Cast Iron Table Saw with an 8" diameter blade. This 2018 Model is now available with an upgraded quick action precision rip fence.
New W619 8" cast iron table saw complete with sliding table, right hand extension and leg stand.
Details. Quiet Induction Motor Cast Iron Precision Ground Table Extension Tables as Standard Equipment Sliding Carriage as Standard Equipment Separate Handwheels for Blade Adjustment 50mm Dust Extraction Outlet Solid Floorstand Base Included Optional Wheel Kit The table saw is supplied with four adjustable feet for levelling on an uneven surface.
For anybody needing to move the saw around the workshop the universal wheel base, W520 is the ideal companion. Supplied with 20 tooth TCT sawblade, push stick, cable and plug. For storage the right hand extension and sliding carriage can be removed in less than a minute and rebuilt in 2 1/2 minutes with no setting up required.
- Main Table Size 530mm x 1000mm
- Maximum Ripping Width Using Fence 720mm
- Crosscut Table Size 400mm x 180mm
- Maximum Crosscutting Width 600mm (700mm Using Reverse Table)
- Blade Tilt 90 - 45 degrees
- Cutting Depth at 90 degrees 60mm
- Cutting Depth at 45 degrees 45mm
- Blade Diameter 200mm
- Blade Bore 30mm
- Work Table Height 910mm
- Motor (induction) 1100w / 240v
- Motor Speed 4700 rpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1460mm x 1010mm x 1030mm
- Weight 90Kg.