NEW Scheppach Basa 7.0 floorstanding bandsaw with brake. 240/1-phase electrics
One of the most useful machines to assist you will be an Scheppach Professional Bandsaw. It will offer you universal application. Straight rip cuts; profiles; tenon joints; circles. It will do them all quietly and efficiently.
Thanks to their outstanding design features, working with an Scheppach bandsaw becomes so simple and satisfying, even when having to cut complicated shapes with utmost exactness. The heavy cast iron table can be easily set at an angle with one hand and changing the blade is simplicity itself. Machine settings are as precise as those you come to expect with a circular sawbench. When set, they are exact and will not move. The rest is down to your personal skill and innovation.
- Table size: 840 x 640 mm
- Table height: 900 mm
- Band wheel Ø: 600 mm
- Motor: 3.8hp 230volt 1-phase
- Sawblade length: 4425 mm
- Sawblade width min. 6 to max. 30 mm
- Cutting speed: 1200 m/min
- Certificates CE, GS, tested for wood dust
- Suction connection piece Ø 100 mm
- Dimensions L x W x H: 1330 x 735 x 2060 mm
- Weight approx.: 295,0 kg
- THIS MACHINE NEEDS A 16 AMP SUPPLY, it will not operate with a 13amp plug.